We collect information from you when you visit our site, register on our site, grant hyperlink to our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked for some personal information which we may collect and store. Personal Information that you provide to us or disclose in connection with the site or services include the following
- Your name, address, e-mail address, telephone number and any other physical contact information;
- Your credit card information;
- Communications and other messages of correspondence between BizEzy and you. Transactional information based on your activities on the sites (such as selling, item and content you generate or that relating to your account);
- Feedback, correspondence through our sites, and correspondence sent to us;
- Not to access anyone else’s account without that person’s permission.
- Other information from your interaction with our sites, services, content and advertising, including computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the sites, ad data, IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and the number of pages viewed (web log information);
- Any other additional information we may ask you to submit to authenticate yourself or if we believe you are violating site policies including information about your ID or bill to verify your address, or to answer additional questions online to help verify your identity; If the information provided by you cannot be verified, we may ask you to send us additional information, such as your driver's licence, credit card statement, or passport number or other information confirming your address or to answer additional questions online to help verify your information).
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To perform website administration
- To process transactions
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emailsand deliver our newsletter and other communications relating to our business or businesses of third parties which may be of interest to you, based on the consent which you have given through e-mail or other source;
- To send periodical statements and invoices to you and collect payments from you;
- To provide third parties with statistical information about our users, but this information will not be used to identify any individual user;
- For the purpose of marketing and promoting our services, we gather information of all user accounts and disclose such information in a non-personally identifiable manner to advertisers and other third parties, while doing so we do not disclose to these entities any information that could be used to identify you personally, especially your name, email address, password, credit card number, and bank account number are never disclosed to third party advertisers;
- To deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website;
- As a result of the whole process of buying and selling on the Site, you will obtain the email address and/or shipping address of your customers. By entering into our Merchant User Agreement, you agree that, with respect to other users' personal information that you obtain through BizEzy or through a BizEzy related communication or BizEzy facilitated transaction, BizEzy hereby grants to you a license to use such information only for BizEzy related communications that are not unsolicited commercial messages;
- Furthermore you are not licensed to add the name of your customer, to your mail list (email or physical mail) without their express consent regarding the same.
The email address you provide for order processing, will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
We undertake to take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be kept on file for more than 60 days.
This website does not protect you against the identification information which you yourself would have provided by associating your name with your User ID. Although our pages with personal information are coded with robot exclusion headers, individuals and corporations may illegally attempt to automatically collect your email address from the Site or access transmissions or private communications. We would also keep you informed of any suspicious activity or policy violations on the Site once they come to our notice.
To Opt-Out, all you need to do is click the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any email you receive from us.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information
Though cookies and other aids are created to provide better access to the internet including this Site, you have the ability to accept or decline cookies by modifying the settings in your computer through your browser. However, it is brought to your notice that disabling of cookies does not guarantee easy access of this Site.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses. An illustrative (but not exhaustive) list of such disclosure is given below.
External Service Providers - We do not disclose your personal information to external service providers unless you provide your explicit consent. To prevent our disclosure of your personally identifiable information to an external service provider, you can decline such consent or simply not use their services. Because we do not control the privacy practices of these third parties, you should evaluate their practices before deciding to use their services.
- Legal Compliance - We shall disclose your information where necessary to cooperate with law enforcement inquiries, in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, violations of our terms of service as well as to enforce laws and third party rights, such as intellectual property rights and laws relating to fraud., or as otherwise required by law or if there is a valid court order in this regard. We will, in furtherance of such needs adhere to the requests made, in relation to criminal investigation or alleged illegal activity, or other activity that may expose us or you to legal liability, (and you authorise us to) disclose personal information such as name, address, telephone number, email address, User ID history, about you as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate.
- Other Circumstances - Such information would be also disclosed to enforce or apply the terms of this Agreement when It is understood that You have expressly violated the Terms stipulated under this Agreement or the Merchant User Agreement or Terms of Service, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of BizEzy, our users, or others, whether during or after the term of your use of the Service.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated and for that please keep yourself posted of our website on a day to day basis.
284, Sakthi Avenue,
2nd Cross Street,Gerugambakkam,