How Bizezy is better for ecommerce than custom website?
Today Ecommerce platforms come with every feature you require to run a successful Ecommerce business.
Choose Bizezy as a ready-made ecommerce platform with Drop shipping services. You will get a simple, bare-bones eCommerce website which runs quickly and is quite affordable. Bizezy is the complete freedom to turn it into anything you want
To create a custom Ecommerce website is to re-write a code with the required changes. Whereas, Bizezy provides a platform to build a store without any coding knowledge.
With Bizezy you can customize the store with default setup comes with a bunch of features to start also with huge community which contribute plugins to use for any use, many are free or nominal cost.
Generally, custom eCommerce websites are more costly and take more time to get built but its benefits outweigh the consequences. Save your huge time and money in developing custom ecommerce stores.
Ready made platforms help to start an Ecommerce store with a minimal cost in few days.
Pros of Built in store
1. Easy to configure the platform
2. For experienced developers, it can be easy and ready to use
3. Wide array of plugins and extensions and the open source development network is readily accessible
4. Good support for multi-language
5. Easy to integration with payment gateway
6. Good for small and medium eCommerce needs
Cons of Custom Website
1. The built framework may be restricted to a certain system or brand
2. Source code is locked; therefore, there is a lack of individuality
3. Customization may be restricted
4. There is no third party input you can use
5. Strong possibility of what you see is what you get